Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Clean house.

I woke up this morning with a lot of energy and after I had my spirit woman full with the word of God, I went straight to work with my husband cleaning our living room space and kitchen. I was thankful that I had my husband's help especially with doing the dishes. He is not the domestic kind of guy.
We light some of the candles while we cleaned the living room and kitchen. I went as far as cleaning behind my refrigerator and stove. The aroma was so calming. When we were done the whole place looked so different.
Now we have four kids and we sometimes let them take over but because we have kids doesn't mean the whole place should look that way. The space is now so welcoming, next is my bedroom but we are saving that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment